General

1. Add overflow-y: scroll to main drop down list of stored passwords so that the vertical scrollbar doesn't shift layout as it shows and hides

When searching for a password to fill, the Chrome Extension initially shows all passwords (and a vertical scrollbar). As I type in the filter to narrow down the results, once the list becomes short enough, the vertical scrollbar disappears, and contents of the dropdown shifts to compensate.
    This is a minor, innocuous fix to a major eye sore: with less jumping and shifting, the application will /feel/ and /appear/ more stable and professional.

Thanks - Keep up the good work!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Login form fill improvements

A lot of website forms work great, some more than others. Some don't work so great with TeamPassword's autofill.

For example, not every username/email input actually has a [type="text"] which make me having to type in a username or email address every time (systems like jenkins, mediawiki). I believe it's safe to assume you can fill an input without a type-attribute when it is one of two possible username/password input elements (i.e. excluding ([type="checkbox'"] and the like) in the same form and the other is [type="password"].

Other login pages have multiple [type="text"] and TeamPassword decides to fill in all of…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. List all password that haven't been rotated/updated in the last XX (days|weeks|months)

In order to implement password rotation,
    I would to like to be able to see all passwords that haven't rotated/updated in the last 30 days.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Better Notifications

Hey there, I noticed that you don't have a notification option to alert a user if a password has been changed. It would be extremely useful to have an email be sent when a password is changed by any member that says: "user@domain.com" Changed the password for [Password Title].

This would also be useful to have a notification that alerts a user when a new password is added to a group they are part of.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories