I suggest you ...

Add Tags! If you have a lot of passwords, it becomes difficult to manage. Tagging would make it easier.

62 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adina commented  · 

Is this feature happening??? May I also suggest a list of tags or "tag management" where you can see all your tags in a list like on evernote so they dont get too crazy? Anyway, desperately need this feature and cannot believe you still do not have it!

• Adina commented  · 

the types of tags I'd want to create - being able to look up the types of logins I have within groups.. i.e. all gmail accounts, all wordpress accounts, all hosting, etc. without having to go into each group.

• AdminBrian Sierakowski (Founder, TeamPassword) commented  · 

Sorry for the delay! We think tagging could be a great feature, but we want to make sure we can implement the feature in such a way that tags don't become the wild west.

We believe groups are a great way to group passwords for both authorization and organization, but we do understand that they can be too restrictive in some cases.

It'd be helpful to hear what tags you'd want to create!

• Adina commented  · 

@teampassword team any feedback on this feature?

• Adina commented  · 

If you added the Tagging feature this would take care of this request.

• Adina commented  · 

Please add this feature! I cant believe it was suggested in 2015 and not yet implemented. It would make it soooo much easier to organize and find passwords instead of just general search.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I also use this workaround of company codes in title. An idea of allowing Tags that function like Gmail Labels, with the ability to view by tag, would solve this problem as well as many sorting, searching, organizations issues.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Tags are better than folders. Tags and Folders could be implemented as a single feature. This would work like Gmail labels, with an option to view in groups of tags. Giving the functionality of Folders, with the additional flexibility of Tags so that a single password can belong to multiple folders...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Tags and Folders could be implemented as a single feature. This would work like Gmail labels, with an option to view in groups of tags. Giving the functionality of Folders, with the additional flexibility of Tags so that a single password can belong to multiple folders...

• Anonymous commented  · 

We're using company codes at the beginning of the title as well.

• Will Reynolds commented  · 

I use teampassword to manage my customers various passwords. Right now in the title I am abbreviating their company name and then what the password it. It would be nice if there was a place to put a company name or customer name as well that could be sorted/filtered out.

Feedback and Knowledge Base