General

1. Don't allow copying of passwords if I'm not logged in

I am able to copy passwords from TeamPassword without having a valid session.

I use this service every day, and I don't log out at the end of the day; I just lock my computer. When I come back in the morning, my session is technically invalid, but this is only clear if I click away from whichever password I left open. If the password I want is the one I left open, I can copy it out and use it all day without ever logging in.

Please at least make sure that the copy button does not succeed if…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Attachments

I would like the ability to include an attachment, usually an image, along with the password entry. This is typically a picture of a piece of equipment that has serial number, model number, possibly login info on it that I'll take with my phone and would like to log with the password entry.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sharing a password with individuals

Some passwords I only feel comfortable sharing with certain individuals. Groups should be a convenience for sharing and not the only way to share. For example:

- when i share a sensitive password with a group, when a new person comes on board in future, they now have access to a password. Groups change in ways we cannot predict.

- For billing reasons, i may share my heroku password with the head of operations, but i do not want every person we hire for operations to have access to my heroku account.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add multiple/all users to group option

Sometimes it might be easier to add everyone in your organization and then remove a certain handfull that you don't want.

Or - provide a multi-select box to select multiple users to add to a group.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Better Notifications

Hey there, I noticed that you don't have a notification option to alert a user if a password has been changed. It would be extremely useful to have an email be sent when a password is changed by any member that says: "user@domain.com" Changed the password for [Password Title].

This would also be useful to have a notification that alerts a user when a new password is added to a group they are part of.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Switch account Owner

If I'd like to transfer the organization to someone else, I'd like to be able to upgrade their account from admin to owner, which would downgrade me from owner to admin.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories